Thursday, July 8, 2010

I can hardly believe that I have been off for 6 weeks . . . where does the time go?! I had this long to do list and only a portion of it got done. I guess when you count the 10 day vacation to Myrtle Beach and the 10 day trip to Florida, I really didn’t spend all that much time at home and that's why there are so many projects left on the list that still need to be done. That’s my story and I’m stickin to it! So Monday it will be back to work and my old routine.


I have been busy this last week working on scrappy projects for my challenges for Camp Paradise over at Croppin Paradise. The camp will run from July 15th to August 15th. Going to camp is all about having a good time. Come and meet new scrappy friends, try some new techniques, participate in some awesome challenges and some fun games. I hope you can stop by and join in the fun!

Here are a few sneak peeks for my arts and crafts challenge next week . . . see you at camp!




No comments:

Post a Comment