Having played with my mixed media supplies lately I have learned that you really don’t have to wait to let things dry before you go on to the next step and/or my heat gun is my new best friend lol!
I created this page by:
1) Using one of those fake credit cards you get in the mail to scrape some Gesso down the page. I kept the direction of my strokes with the direction of the rays on the paper.
2) Using the bottom of a paint bottle I dipped it into some Gesso and stamped random circles on the page. I then used the lid to the paint bottle and dipped it into the paint and stamped on top of the Gesso circles.
3) I used a stencil on the page and scrapped some heavy carvable modelling paste to random areas on the page.
4) I then sprayed some mist to the stenciled areas allowing the mist to run down the page.
5) I created the doily out of coffee filter paper by using the Kreaxions 3 in 1 punch # 306 with no insert along with the circle cutter. To a void tearing the coffee filter paper when punching I backed it with a piece of cardstock. I then sprayed the doily with mist.
6) I distressed the edges of my paper for the photo mat and assembled it.
7) To complete the project I attached the photo mat to the background paper and added the washi tape and all the embellishments.