Thursday, September 1, 2016

Sunday Visits


Today is September first and that means there is a Design Team Reveal up on
 
(The Mood Board Challenge for September)
 
 
The September Sponsor is:
 
 
 
 

Our son, his wife and our grandson come to our house for lunch almost every Sunday after church.  On those sunny Sunday afternoons we usually go to the park and while Randy, Jesse and Charlene play basketball on the court, I spend time with Vincent at the playground.  These Sunday visits are truly cherished.  For the challenge I used a photo of Vincent from one of our park visits.  I used left over paper from other scrappy project and found enough embellishments in my stash to complete the page.  I added modeling paste, paint and ink to wrap it up.
 
 
 
My take on the September Mood Board - Sunday Visits
 
Be sure to visit the blog and be inspired by the rest of the Design Team.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment