Friday, March 21, 2014

Two cards to share today ...

I have two projects to share today.

First a card for the March Mini Crop Challenge at Turtle Soup.
The four-leaf clover is an uncommon variation of the common, three-leaved clover. According to tradition, such leaves bring good luck to their finders, especially if found accidentally. In addition, each leaf is believed to represent something: the first is for faith, the second is for hope, the third is for love, and the fourth is for luck.
My challenge to you is to use one of the words that represent one of the leaves on a four leaf clover on your project - faith, hope, love or luck.




Check out the details at Turtle Soup.

 

 

The second project I have to share is a design team project for the Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions Crafts Blog.

I created this card by using the 4 in 1 Kreaxions punch #904 with no insert to make the border strip for the top of the card.  I used the star stencil and the #904 punch with no insert to create the doily.  I used the circle cutter to cut my circle for the middle of the doily and applied my sentiment.  The ribbon, stickpins, flower and pearls are all from my stash.





No comments:

Post a Comment