Monday, March 10, 2014

Anything But A Square

It’s Monday and that means a new challenge is up on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. This week the challenge is “Anything But A Square”.

I made this card using my Cricut and the Wild Card cartridge and I will have to admit some new Prima flowers. A few new supplies never hurt anyone lol! … and I did have a 40% coupon for them.






Link your project to the inlinkz tool on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.
To be eligible for the prize draw you need to be linked by Sunday, March 16th.
One random drawn prize winner will receive 5 digis from Digi Darla.


I can’t wait to see your projects!

Be sure to check out the
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog to see the fabulous work by the other Design Team Members.

1 comment:

  1. That is a gorgeous card and I love those pretty flowers!!

    ReplyDelete