Monday, March 3, 2014

Embossing & A Sketch

It’s Monday and I have two projects to share today.

First a card for the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. This week the theme is “Embossing”.



Link your project to the inlinkz tool on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.
To be eligible for the prize draw you need to be linked by Sunday, March 9th.
One random drawn prize winner will receive 5 digis from Eureka.


I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Be sure to check out the
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog to see the fabulous work by the other Design Team Members.

Second a layout for the Design Team Sketch Revel at Turtle Soup. I really tried to stay true to my goal and use up supplies from my stash. The card stock, patterned paper, paint, glimmer mist and chip board were from my stash … but I had a coupon for JoAnn’s and well … I wanted to try the new paint system Bare Metal from Tattered Angels and who could resist those Prima flowers? And besides the coupon was for 40% off and then I got another 15% off. Now I couldn’t pass up a deal like that could I? lol!

Be sure to check out the other projects by the rest of the design team.


 
March Sketch Challenge
 
 
My take on the sketch.
... and yes that is one of my grandson's on top of three skateboards!
 
 
 
 
The Bare Metal Paint System by Tattered Angels was amazing to work with!
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Love the use of the feathers on the card and the layout is fabulous, love the cardboard!!

    ReplyDelete