Monday, September 30, 2013

It‘s Monday and there is a new challenge on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. This week the challenge is: “Your Special Day”


When we were on vacation in Florida, I found these cute little cotton drawstring bags. I had no idea what I was going to do with them when I bought them. I decided to try my hand at stamping on them. Stamping on these little treasures worked out great! I raided my stash and found the perfect embellishments, some ribbon, a little crochet flower, a tag (Enjoy the Journey) and a couple of stick pins completed the vintage look.  I might have a hard time parting with this little bag.


 
Link your project to the inlinkz tool on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.
To be eligible for the prize draw you need to be linked by Sunday, October 6th.
One random drawn prize winner will receive 8 images from Whoopsi Daisy.
I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Be sure to check out the
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog to see the fabulous work by the other Design Team Members.

No comments:

Post a Comment