Friday, September 6, 2013

I'm sharing the "Friday Inspiration" at Turtle Soup today.
Do you Pintrest?
I do and I have a board of paper crafting projects that I would like to try. When I saw these feathers I just knew I had to add them to my " try list".

http://liagriffith.com/paper-feathers-simple-to-make/




I used the feathers I made on a layout I created for my granddaughter's scrapbook album.







I’m also sharing a project on the Just Imagine Crafts Blog today.

I found this wonderful music tissue paper in a little scrapbooking store while we were on vacation in FL. When I saw it I knew I would be using it for a special project. When I received my new punches from Just Imagine Crafts it just all came together.

To punch the tissue paper I first placed it on top of a piece of copy paper and adhered it to the copy paper with painters tape. Then I was able to punch through the tissue paper and the copy paper, giving the tissue paper a clean punch (otherwise the tissue paper tears in the punch). 
I used the Kreaxions 4 in one 1 punch #904.




I hand cut two hearts, one on each side of the tissue paper so the light would shine through.  I used an old glass container I had and placed a candle holder and a battery operated candle in the bottom.  Adding the ribbon and some bows completed the project.

 


1 comment: