Monday, September 9, 2013

It‘s Monday and there is a new challenge on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. This week the challenge is: “back to school”

I’m trying to keep up with the teacher gifts for my grandson’s teachers. Not an easy task when there are 9 teachers and a bus driver to make something for. (What was I thinking lol!) This month they will each get a card which my daughter will write a note of appreciation in.




Link your project to the inlinkz tool on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.
To be eligible for the prize draw you need to be linked by Sunday, September 15th
One random drawn prize winner will receive a $10 voucher from Di’s Digis.

I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Be sure to check out the
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog to see the fabulous work by the other Design Team Members.


No comments:

Post a Comment