Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

"God bless America. Land that I love. Stand beside her, and guide her, through the night with the light from above. From the mountains, to the prairies, to the ocean, white with foam. God bless America! My home, sweet home, God bless America! My home, sweet home.



I’ve been working on some of the fun and inspiring July Challenges at My Sketch World -



My take on Lucy’s Red, White & Blue Challenge:


and for Jennie's Water Challenge I came up with this layout using the Echo Park Splash Collection and spattering paint on my cardstock.
 
 
After returning from our FL vacation I was is a little bit of a funk so I decided to upgrade my hairdo . . . a little sassy . . . just what I needed!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love how you used the orange and blue mists on your layout!!! And the hair do is pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete