Thursday, September 30, 2010

I can’t tell you how thankful I am that the weekend is almost here! I have so many new scrappy supplies to play with and two new Cricut Cartridges. Well I‘ve had the cartridges for a few weeks but I have not had time to get them out of the boxes. Plus my birthday present (a new sewing machine) is still sitting here waiting to be used. So many fun things to play with and so little time.


If you’re looking for some inspiration head on over to the Nikki Sivils blog and ck out the awesome projects. I might add that I was totally excited to see the CP Design Teams work featured on her blog. Woo Hoo!

You might also want to check out the Croppin Paradise blog for the Bo Bunny reveals - totally fun supplies to create with!

I'm always looking for a great scrappy deal and I found another deal a day site that you might want to check out: Crafty Steals.

Recent Projects:








No comments:

Post a Comment