Thursday, January 14, 2010



Over the past 12 years I have collected a ton of (well maybe not a ton but more than a few) articles from scrapbooking magazines that I received describing unique techniques that I would like to someday try. These articles are all neatly organized and in a binder which I pull out from time to time and look at. Granted, I have tried a few of these innovated ideas but not nearly as many as I would like to. Life happens and things come up to keep me from exploring this treasure of a resource binder. Now I knew that after my knee surgery last Friday I would have some time off of work and I really didn’t know how that would go (going great!). So this week I pulled out that binder and all I can say is - there are not enough hours in the day.

I consider myself a passionate (my word for the year) scrapbooker and I’m interested in more than just making layouts. Scrapbooking to me is telling a story and letting my creativity out on paper. So I got a little creative this week and started to make flowers – the possibilities are limitless . . .



paper doily flower


2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful flower!!! Can't wait to see more of your creations!

    And I am excited to be working with you at Croppin' Paradise. Hope your knee is healing well!

    ReplyDelete