Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's that time again . . . the beginning of a new year. A time to reflect on the changes we want or need to make. A time to look at who we really are. Who am I? I'm an avid scrapbooker. I like reading mystery novels and watching the food network. I like baseball, Moose Tracks ice cream and altered art. I value honesty, commitment, kindness and bravery. These are hard true facts, but there is a lot I do not know about myself. I do not know how I really feel about the death penalty, I have mixed feelings about the war in Iraq and I do not know what I think about a cashless society. I have no stock answers to offer about life changing experiences or a moment of enlightenment, and it is hard for me to give a comprehensive proclamation of my identity, for I am forever unfolding.
I know I'm looking forward to the New Year. I'm looking forward to enjoying time with my family and friends and reconnecting with what's really important. I'm going to be passionate about what I believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment