Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Off The Rails Scrapbooking November Mood Board


There's a new mood board challenge up at Off The Rails Scrapbooking. 
That also means there is a Design Team Reveal. 
Do you want to be inspired by some amazing work
 ... then be sure to check out the blog. 
For November the theme
is "Summer Photos".  I just happen to have a photo of
a friend's little girl that fit the bill for this challenge.
 
 
I had some fabric scraps left over from a rag banner I made and
decided to weave the fabric together to make my background.
For this project I raided my stash and pulled everything
I had that went with the mood board.  Then through the process
of elimination I started selecting my embellishments.
I'm always amazed at what I find in my stash. 
 


 

 


 
 
We have two sponsors for the month of November:
 
Memory Maze
 
 
Imaginarium
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment