Saturday, October 1, 2016

A pumpkin and a card


First I'm sharing a Design Team project on the Just Imagine Crafts/Kreazions Punches Blog today.
If you need a quick and easy not to mention cute Halloween project ... this is it.
I used the Kreaxions Circle Cutter to cut the circles.  What I love about the Kreaxions Circle Cutter is that you can cut multiple circles at once, making this project super quick and easy.

 

What you will need:
Kreaxions Circle Cutter
Paper
Adhesive
Twig
Ribbon

 
What you  will do:

a) Cut 12 circles for each pumpkin you make
    {The size of the circles will determine the size of your finished pumpkin.}
b) Fold each circle in half.  Adhere half of one of the circles to another half. 
    Continue to do this until all the circles are adhered to one another.
c) Insert a small piece of twig in the middle of the circles.
d) Tie a piece of ribbon around the twig.

 
 
 
The Kreaxions Circle Cutter - Leave a comment on my blog and you
will be entered into a random drawing to win a Kreaxions Circle Cutter.




Second I have a challenge up at Creative Inspiration  for the World Card Making Day Mini Crop.   
My challenge for you is to make a tri-fold card.  I used my Cricut and the Creative Card cartridge to make this tri-fold card.  Be sure to check out the rest of the challenges and games for World Card Making Day at Creative Inspiration.






No comments:

Post a Comment