Monday, December 2, 2013

Today I have two projects to share with you.

First a Design Team project for the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.
The theme is “start of winter” To create this tag I used my Cricut and the Winter Woodland cartridge. Believe it or not this project is made with scraps left over from other projects. The music paper is probably 2 years old and from Melissa Frances, the pearls are from JoAnn’s and I have had them at least 2 years and the flower I cut off of an old shirt. I distressed the edges of the skates and the tag and then inked them with Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Spun Sugar. I heat embossed the blades of the skates with Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Ink and silver Ultra Detail Embossing Powder. I LOVE this vintage look!



 


Link your project to the inlinkz tool on the
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.
To be eligible for the prize draw you need to be linked by Sunday, November 17thth.
One random drawn prize winner will receive 5 digis from Eureka.
I can’t wait to see your projects!

Be sure to check out the
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog to see the fabulous work by the other Design Team Members.

 

 
Second a Design Team project for the Design Team Layout Sketch Reveal at Turtle Soup.
Love this sketch and my finished project! I cut the circles using my Cricut and the Accent Essentials cartridge. After cutting out the circles I stained them with Spiced Marmalade and Wild Honey Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Stains. I then accented them with a gold Adirondaok Acrylic Paint Dabber.






Be sure to visit Turtle Soup and check out the rest of the layouts from the Design Team.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creations and I love the cute subject on the second.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete