Monday, December 30, 2013

Altered Clothespins

It‘s Monday and there is a new challenge on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. This week the challenge is: “Anything Goes“.

I love altering things and I’m always looking for new things to transform. I used to store my ribbon wrapped around clothespins. I have a lot of ribbon and that storage method was not working for me anymore. I sorted all my ribbon by color and put it in baggies. That left me with a lot of clothes pins. I decided to stamp on them and I love the way they turned out!





Link your project to the inlinkz tool on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.
To be eligible for the prize draw you need to be linked by Sunday, January 5th.
One random drawn prize winner will receive 8 images from Whoopsi Daisy.


I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Be sure to check out the
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog to see the fabulous work by the other Design Team Members.



No comments:

Post a Comment