Monday, November 18, 2013

Turkey Pillow Pockets

It‘s Monday and there is a new challenge on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. This week the challenge is: “Thanksgiving”

Remember when I told you I had found a new favorite … Pillow Boxes!? I love these little boxes and the possibilities are endless. I made 10 of these little “Turkeys”. They will be filled with hand sanitizer and used for the boy’s teachers gifts for November.



Link your project to the inlinkz tool on the
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.
To be eligible for the prize draw you need to be linked by Sunday, November 24th.
One random drawn prize winner will receive
5 digis from QKR.

I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Be sure to check out the
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog to see the fabulous work by the other Design Team Members.

No comments:

Post a Comment