Monday, November 25, 2013

Treat Bag

This week the challenge at Kaboodle Doodles is “ Buttons & Twine”.

I don’t know how many times I have needed to wrap a gift only to find I was out of paper and/or tape. I’ve discovered that you can take a plain, ordinary, brown paper lunch bag and turn it into cuteness. I punched the top edge of the bag with the Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch #312 and then added a tag, a button and some twine. What a cute Christmas treat bag this turned out to be!




Link your project to the inlinkz tool on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.
To be eligible for the prize draw you need to be linked by Sunday, December 1st.
One random drawn prize winner will receive 1 set of your choice from Melonheadz Illustrations.
I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Be sure to check out the
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog to see the fabulous work by the other Design Team Members.

No comments:

Post a Comment