Sunday, August 11, 2013

It's Sunday and I have a project featured on the Just Imagine Crafts Blog.
My daughter has 6 children, five boys and one girl. Four of the boys will be in school this year. They are known as “The Howard Boys” … need I say more lol! These sweet little boys love taking their teachers gifts. I’m always on the lookout for teacher gifts that are both easy to make and practical.








I cutout these pencil cases using my Cricut and the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge. (I had to think a little outside the box and added more score lines to the cut.) I then used the Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch #311 with no insert to punch the embellishment strips. Since I had multiple cases to make using the positive and the negative punched parts made this project both quick and easy. I added a few embellishments and I think these adorable cases should get the boys some extra points.

No comments:

Post a Comment