Monday, August 12, 2013

It‘s Monday and time for a challenge on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.. This week the challenge is: “for the love of music and the arts”.
Do you Pintrest?
I will admit I am a limited Pintrester. I say limited because if I don’t set a 45 minute time limit and stick to it I could get lost there looking at all the amazing ideas.  I'll say it's a time sucker lol!

Every once in a while I see a project that I just know I have to make and/or try. My creation for this week is one of those projects that I loved.  Instead of a card I created a picture and put it in a frame.



Link your project to the inlinkz tool on the

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. To be eligible for the prize draw you need to be linked by Sunday, August 18th.
One random drawn prize winner will receive a $10 voucher from Di’s Digis.

I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Be sure to check out the
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog to see the fabulous work by the other Design Team Members.

3 comments: