Monday, May 13, 2013

The challenge this week for the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog is to “use ribbon and at least 1 button”.

I try to have birthday cards made up ahead of time. But it seems I never have enough. So I’ve been working on replenishing my stash. This was a quick card to make using cardstock, a rosette with some ribbon, a button, a punch scalloped circle and a happy birthday sticker. I love the variety of stickers that you can get at SMR Stickers.




Link your project to the inlinkz tool on the

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. To be eligible for the prize draw you need to be linked by Sunday, May 19th.
One random drawn prize winner will receive a $10 voucher from Di’s Digis.

Be sure to check out the
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog to see the fabulous work by the other Design Team Members.


No comments:

Post a Comment