Monday, May 6, 2013

It’s time for the Monday challenge at Kaboodle Doodles.

The challenge this week is “For The Ladies”

I’m not going to lie … this challenge had me a little baffled. I had no idea what I was going to do for it. Then I remembered that I had stumbled across a blog a while back that had these amazing little dresses make out of paper. Try as I might I could not find the original blog posting. But after several tries I think I came pretty close to creating what I had in my mind. I’ll say these were not easy to make but worth the effort. If I can muster up the mojo I would like to make about six more of these little dresses. I can see them hanging on a length of ribbon with clothes pins, a little dress banner.



 
 
I finished off the back of the dress with a cute little bow.
 


Link your project to the inlinkz tool on the

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. To be eligible for the prize draw you need to be linked by Sunday, May 5th.
One random drawn prize winner will receive 5 digis from Eureka.

Be sure to check out the
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog to see the fabulous work by the other Design Team Members.

1 comment: