Sunday, September 2, 2012

Good Morning!
There is a lot going on at MSW!  The September layout sketch is up on the blog.

 
 
 
My take for the layout sketch:
 
 




. . . and I'm hosting two challenges today for the My Sketch World Labor Day Crop.  My challenge for "R" is a card challenge.  "R" is for "Rough It Up".  Create a card that is distressed in some way.
I hope you can join us at the crop and I can't wait to see your take on the challenges!

My example:



My second challenge is a layout challenge.  The challenge for "D" is double photos.  Use two of the same photos on a layout.

My example:

 
. . .  and I will say that right now these are my favorite shoes!
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Joan! These are wonderful What a great style you have. Artsy and vintage-y and pretty. LOVE these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greate LO, love all the details and how you have put it all together. The card is cute to :O)

    ReplyDelete