Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I’m a paper, scissors and glue type of girl lol! Maybe that’s why I enjoy making handmade cards?! I have been trying to use up the ton of paper scraps that I have left over from doing scrap booking layouts. Coming up with the card design, the paper and the perfect embellishments . . . I find making cards so rewarding!

The following cards were made for challenges:

My Sketch World: Majo's Color Splash Challenge


My sketch World: Lisa's Red, White & Blue Challenge


My Sketch world: Nik's Scraplift Challenge


Kaboodle Doodles: Challenge #129




3 comments:

  1. Love all of these cards, Joan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! Love the banners. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “What’s In” Challenge!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Joan, you have been busy, all great cards.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete