Sunday, July 1, 2012

Definition of a VACATION: A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in. Seriously it’s a respite or a time of respite from something; . . . and in my case that would be from work. As all good things must come to an end this is the last day of my vacation. Where did 3 weeks go?!
I think I’m ready to get back into the swing of things, getting up at 5:15 a.m. and going to the gym for a good cardio workout, working from 8 - 4:30, meeting Randy at the gym after work to lift weights, coming home and cooking and cleaning and doing laundry . . . I’m beginning to believe that saying that “nobody needs a vacation so much as the person who has just had one” lol!

The July sketch is up at My Sketch World be sure to check out the blog for some inspiration from the Design Team.

July Sketch:



My take on the sketch:




I have also been busy playing along with the ABC Crop at MSW.

U is for . . .



V is for . . .



X is for . . .



Y is for . . .




Z is for . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment