Saturday, May 12, 2012

I have been known to drag home some trash . . . I mean treasures to Randy’s dismay, an old cabinet, some windows and even an old door. I always have an idea as to what I want to do with the trash . . . I mean treasure and it usually involves him to some degree lol!
You know the saying, One person’s trash is another person’s treasure. I really believe in giving some “stuff” a second chance. Transforming it and giving it a new life. I drug (literally) this door home about 10 years ago. At that time it was painted white. It laid behind our garage (in hiding) for almost 10 years. I guess it needed all that time to distress itself, which I might add is just perfect. I all but forgot about it until today while we were doing yard work. After some coaxing Randy and Colton carried it to the perfect spot in the yard for me and with a little help from JoAnne’s . . . voila!


No comments:

Post a Comment