Monday, April 2, 2012

I'm hosting one of the April challenges at My Sketch World this month.
Textile Layout Challenge

My challenge is to turn your lo into a textile work of art - using fabric, felt, ribbon, embroidery floss, lace, fibers, etc.
I love trying new techniques and for this layout I used Gesso on the background paper as a texture to grip the next layer of paint, matte gel to stiffen the fabric and lace, and spatter painting to bring it all together.
Products used: My Mind's Eye, Jenni Bowlin, Prima and Making Memoires



I have also been trying to get Sam's first year album done.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts Joan! Love your work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an ADORABLE page!!! I LOVE it!!! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog for the My Scraps & More Blog Hop! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete