Calling all layout sketch lovers! We’ve asked our designers to choose their favourite layout sketch and challenge their partner to show you ways to create fabulous layouts, each with their very own a twist! Our international designers on this hop are:
1. Visit each blog and leave a comment. Read carefully, there may be individual requirements as some designers are offering little prizes of their own!
2. After you have visited each Designer's blog come back to My Sketch World blog and let us know what you thought. Part One of the hop ends Monday, December 5th, 11:59 EST.
3. Everyone who posts a comment on each blog will be entered to win! Winners will be randomly chosen.
4. To receive an additional entry, scraplift a layout and link it back to the My Sketch World blog (in your comment) and tell us what inspired you!
5. Have fun! Be inspired! Part Two of this hop begins December 10,2011.
I use sketches when I’m experiencing scrappers block, need a little inspiration or just want to get my creative Mojo on. You’ll find an abundance of fabulous sketches created by Lucy Chesna at My Sketch World.
I was really excited when my Blog Hop challenge partner Christa picked the following sketch for me to use.
I turned the sketch upside down and made it my own.
And even more primed by Christa’s twist for me, which was to channel my shabby chic fashion to the style of Gabrielle Pollaco (check out her amazing blog). This is what I came up with:
Cardstock - Core’dinations
Patterned paper - BoBunny; Snowfall
Chipboard - My Mind’s Eye and Fancy Pants
Ink - Ranger
Embossing powder - Stampendous
Embellishment card - Fancy Pants
Embossing folder - Tim Holtz
Brads - Making Memories
String - Hardware
To sweeten the Hop, I’ll be offering a RAK, so make sure to leave a comment and I’ll pick a random winner.