Friday, August 12, 2011

Well I did it . . . I applied for two Design Teams within the last two weeks.  Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed . . . and saying a few prayers.

Here are three layouts I completed this past week using sketches from My Sketch World.


Hello Sunshine
pp - Simple Stories, My Minds Eye, Cosmo Cricket &amp, Pink Paislee
cs - Bazzill
ink - Ranger
string - Hardware
button - Notions
butterfly - Jenni Bowlin
brads and photo turn - ?


I flipped this sketch to make my pictures work for it.

cs - The Paper Co.
pp - BoBunny and Reminisce
die cut stickers - Reminisce
ink - Ranger
ribbon - Notions
letters - Thickers
Machine Stitching



pp - Melissa Frances
die cuts - Melissa Frances
cs - Bazzill
Flowers - Imaginisce
felt - Imaginations
chipboard - Maya Road
bling - Prima
paint - Making Memories


. . . and I completed my first layout on a canvas and I just LOVE how it turned out!  I can only give you a sneak peek now . . .

1 comment: