Thursday, October 14, 2010

One of the CP members posted in the forums about the TV show Hoarders and it got me to thinking . . .


To me collecting anything is a ridiculously terrible idea, what’s the point? Maybe it’s just my personality - but I would be stressed out if our house was full of "stuff" or collections (of anything) . . . just more to dust!
I do however have some treasured family keepsakes and photographs. I am lucky enough to possess some valued family heirlooms, from handmade linens to my father’s high school football medals. These items have been handed down from generation to generation and are cherished by each new recipient. Family treasures come in all shapes and sizes. The simplest object can hold the memories of generations. Each photograph that I have acts like a window into my family’s past. That’s why I’m an avid scrapbooker, working to capture the most precious memories. I’m preserving the present for the future and the past for the present.

OK the thing about not collection anything . . . do I have to count scrappy supplies?

Recent Projects:



40th Class Reunion






No comments:

Post a Comment