Sunday, June 16, 2019

Creative Inspiration June Sketch Challenge


 
 
Hello, my name is Joan and I'm enjoying every minute of retirement with my husband Randy. God and my faith are priorities in my life and I am active in my church. I live in a rural community with our closest neighbor being about a 1/2 mile away. I love spending time at our rural sanctuary, reading on the deck, eating meals outside and spending evenings at our fire pit.  There is nothing like country life.  Being physically fit is important to me (I might be considered a gym rat) and I consider my health one of my greatest treasures.  I enjoy shooting a variety of guns and shooting trap has become a favorite. In the past 30 years I have been on several design teams and enjoyed scrapbooking and paper crafting.  Life keeps you busy, our 3 children, 13 grandchildren and 8 great grandchildren are a lot to keep up with.  Since retirement crafting has taken somewhat of a backseat to all the new and fun things I have become involved in.  I'm so excited!   During the month of June I'm a guest designer at Creative Inspiration. Bev has provided us with a fun sketch to work with this month.  Be sure to check out what the other projects from the Design Team.  Hope you can play along with the Sketch Challenge.
 
 

 
 June Sketch
 
 
 
My Take 
 
 

 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joan~ I'm married to a Randy too! We have lots in common. I live in rural America too (TX)and wouldn't have it any other way. I started my crafty journey in 2009 and have enjoyed it so much. I love looking at what others create including you!!!

    ReplyDelete