Friday, October 20, 2017

CI October Mini Crop


Today I have a Design Team project up for the October Mini Crop at Creative Inspiration.  My challenge is for you to create a card, tag, layout, ATC or altered project using a "family" theme.  This can include siblings, parents ... anything to do with family.  You must also use some layering on your project. 
Be sure to check out the forum for the details and see the other challenges posted by the Design Team.
 I used a very sweet photo that my daughter
took of Faith-Anna and Leah. 
All the materials I used were in my
never ending stash supply.
I love to add layers to my scrapbooking pages because ...
layering adds visual interest, texture and dimension
layering lets you add a lot of cute and
meaningful embellishments
layering is a way to have fun and play
with interesting patterns and images
 

 
 
"Sisters"
 


 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment