Saturday, April 8, 2017

Peaceful Hearts


If you have a die cutting machine you will love this Kreaxions thin "Butterfly Die"!  Since the Design Team featured the "Butterfly Die" for their reveal on the first I thought I would use the die again, but in a different way.  I used the negative piece from the die to create this card.  After making my base card out of white cardstock I covered the front with washi tape.  I then cut out two butterflies using the die and used the negative pieces.  I adhered them to the front of the card over the washi tape and added my sentiment.  This has been such a fun and versatile die to work with ... so many ideas and so little time.  Be sure to check out the Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions Punches Blog to see what the rest of the design team is up to this month.
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment