Sunday, January 15, 2017

Off The Rails Mid-Month Design Team Reveal


The Design Team Mid-Month Reveal is up on the Off The Rails Scrapbooking Blog. 
This month it's all about a monochromatic color scheme.
 
 
When creating a scrapbooking page with a monochromatic color scheme you will use variations in lightness and saturation of one color.  Neutrals can be combined with the monochromatic colors.  You'll find that when scrapping a page with a monochromatic color scheme it's easy to choose your products and know they'll go together when you narrow down your choices to one color and its various shades and levels of saturation.  To create this page "Tell Me A Story" for Vincent's album I mixed a variety of patterned papers keeping to my monochromatic color scheme.  I used 11 different patterns on this monochromatic grid based page.  Surprisingly (or maybe I shouldn't be) I  found embellishments in my stash to complete the page
and stay within my intended theme.
 
 
Be sure to check out the blog and see what the rest of the Design Team came up with.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment