Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day Blog Hop

 
There’s a special Valentine’s Day blog post up on the Off The Rails Scrapbooking Blog today. Be sure to check out all the amazing projects created by the design team.
I used this cute photo of my daughter Jessica and her girls to create a page.

 
 
Do you know someone who looks amazing in every photo ever taken of them? That would be my daughter Jessica. She is just naturally photogenic. I think it has a lot to do with being able to smile naturally and look relaxed in front of the camera, which doesn’t seem to be something that everybody can do. I know this from personal experience lol!
 
 

I used up some patterned paper scraps I had for the hearts and added a little of this and a little of that from my stash. I love it when I can put a page together with things I have hoarded
 … I mean saved for such an occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment