I think I have found a new favorite tool ... Lovin my Gelli Plate!
What you will need:
Gelli Plate ( mine is 8 X 10 inches)
Acrylic paints ( I used Ranger Distress Paint)
1) When I’m working with the Gelli Plate I cover my work surface with a craft mat and place a piece of cardstock on top of the mat and under the plate. (For extra protection.)
2) I added a little acrylic paint onto the Gelli Plate. (A little goes a long way.)
3) Using a rubber brayer I spread the paint over the plate blending the colors into a thin layer.
4) I placed a variety of stencils on top of the wet paint.
5) I removed the stencils from the plate to reveal the design.
6) I placed a canvas bag on top of the plate and pressed down gently with my hands. I turned the bag over and repeated the process.
7) I lifted the canvas bag off the plate and VIOLA! … oh the possibilities!
8) I attached some flowers to the front of the bag to complete it. What a unique little gift bag.
Here's another bag I made ... no two ever turn out exactly the same.