Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Little Princess

I’m beyond EXCITED that I made the Off The Rails Scrapbooking Design Team!  Be sure to check out their blog to meet the rest of the new design team and to see their inspiring work. 


I finally had some time to get out my “messy” supplies … oh how I love to play with them. And what’s even better is that all of these supplies where in my stash. So with an adorable photo of Gracelynn, a piece of Kraft cardstock, some Gesso, a stencil, Modelling Paste, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Versa Magic Chalk Ink, Alcohol Ink and some Prima resin frames and treasures along with some flowers from The Paper Studio (and a little of this and that) … voila! I have a layout fit for a princess.


 



 

 


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty layout, love all of the embellishments you used! Fabulous color combination too! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mixed media scrapbook page! What a cutie pie! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing layout!!! I am in awe...... So so sweet! Congrats on the DT too!! Loves- Madge BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable.. super layers and accents BL

    ReplyDelete