Tuesday, April 14, 2015

TTT at Turtle Soup

I’ll try any technique at least once and I think I’ve found one that I’ll be using again and again. Using cotton fabric and Alcohol ink to create flowers … love this idea! I’ve been inspired to use all those Alcohol inks I have sitting in a drawer (that are never used). Tina from ScrapDiva Tina shared this on the Off The Rails Scrapbooking Blog.

I have the Tuesday Tools, Tips and Technique Challenge at Turtle Soup today.
My challenge to you is to create a layout, card, tag, ATC or altered project that has a flower on it. You have to use ink (any kind) on the flower. You have all month to play along. Can’t wait to see what you come up with!  Check out the details at Turtle Soup.

 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. That's a very cool idea. The flower came out great. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan- I love this technique, thanks so much for sharing! I love the color it is so rich!! Great Job Loves- Madge BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the flower turned out! It give depth to your card! Great job!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that flower and how you incorporated it into your design. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete