Saturday, November 8, 2014

November Linnie Blooms DT Project




My creative process … generally my ideas for projects never materialize when I’m trying to come up with them. Most of the time project ideas pop into my head when I’m busy cooking dinner, doing laundry or trying to fall asleep. The creative process is a weird and wonderful thing! This months inspiration piece made me think of fall and feathers.

Since I’m on a bookmark making binge I chose to use one of the Linnie Blooms Canvas Bookmarks along with the Linnie Blooms Feather Stencil and Mask. Some Tim Holtz Distress inks, a button and some twine were perfect for completing this project.

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is a gorgeous bookmark. Loving the feathers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty bookmark Joan. I like the texture and the brown and blue together.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete