Friday, July 18, 2014

Altered Checkbook Cover

Every few months I make a trip to Hollo’s PaperCraft store. I love this place and can buy quality paper by the pound. When I went in June I purchased 17 pounds of paper. Besides paper they have a little bit of this and that. Every once in awhile I find that unexpected something. This last visit was no exception. I found these plastic checkbook covers that just had alter me written all over them … and so I did.



 



I used the positive and negative punched pieces from the Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch #310
and the negative punched pieces from the Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch #912.
(These pieces were actually left over from the wreath I made.)
Be sure to check out the Just Imagine Crafts Kreaxions Punches Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team did this week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment