Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wednesday = Crash Your Stash

Wednesday = A Crash Your Stash Challenge at Turtle Soup. I just so happen to have the challenge today.

If you’re like me you have a lot of left over paper from your paper crafting projects. And lots of embellishments left over from when you only use one or two of something from a package. I toss my paper in a 12 X 12 plastic container just in case … and the left over embellishments go into a box … and there they sit. Lately I have been making a conscious effort to use up my stash of leftovers.

My challenge to you today is to create a layout, card, tag or ATC using one piece of cardstock (as your background) and the rest of what you use has to be leftovers from other projects. So dig through your stash and find that patterned paper, leftover flowers, chipboard and other embellishments and start creating!

I created this page using nothing but leftovers from my stash.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment