Friday, May 16, 2014

Two projects to share today:

First: There is a Mini Crop at Turtle Soup and I have a challenge posted. My challenge for you is to create a fun and bright layout, card, tag or ATC.
Upload your projects in the gallery, then link them back to my post and share with us.
You have until Midnight EST on Sunday May 25th to complete the challenge.  Be sure to check out all the Mini Crop Challenges!

I created this fun and bright layout using a photo of Gracelynn.




 

 
Second: I have a Design Team project up on the Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions Punches Blog. I created this page for Sam’s album. I used one of my new Kreaxions punches
#309 along with the B Stencil and positioning parts 6.8CM (small).  I cut the finished punch piece in half and placed half at the top of the layout and the other half at the bottom of the layout.  I also used the circle cutter ( my favorite tool).  There are so many things you can do with these punches besides making border strips and punched corners.








No comments:

Post a Comment