Friday, January 17, 2014

Thank You Very Much

It’s Friday and I have a Design Team project up on the Just Imagine Crafts Kreaxions Punches Blog.
I set up a goal this year to use up my scrappy hoard … I mean supplies, I created this Thank You Very Much card using the following:
Patterned Paper is October Afternoon (2011)
Brad is from MME (2011)
Versa Magic Chalk Ink ( I don’t even know how long I’ve had it ?)
The sentiment is a rub-on phrase from who knows where ... and I have not purchased rub-ons in years.

And of course I had to try out some of my new punches!
I used the following Kreaxions products:
Star Stencil, Circle Cutter and the Kreaxions 4 in 1 punches #903, #918 and #923.



 
 
Be sure to check out the January Mini Crop at Turtle Soup.  I have a snowflake challenge up and would love to see what you come up with!  Be sure to check out all the Design Team Challenges.

1 comment: