Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I truly believe that everyone needs a vacation or at lest time of work to recharge their batteries both the mental and physical ones. Time off of work is just what I needed to expand my creativity, boost my productivity and avoid burnout . . . oh the positive benefits of vacation time!
I had a wonderful, busy two weeks in FL with Jessica, Aaron and the boys and now I’m enjoying my last week off at home. Doing little odds and ends around the house, scrapping something everyday and yes just taking time to relax.
The daily challenges posted for the ABC Crop at My Sketch World have kept me not only inspired but busy. Be sure to check out the site for some great ideas and inspiration!

L is for Lemon Yellow:

R is for right hand side:


S is for sticker:



T is for twine:

No comments:

Post a Comment