Sunday, September 4, 2011

I’m not sure what’s happened lately? I’ve never been the kind of person to have UFO’s
(unfinished objects) sitting around. I never work on more than two projects at a time. As I look around my scrappy room I realize that I have five projects in different stages of completeness. And if that’s not bad enough, I have at least another five waiting to get started.

While working on scrap booking layouts today I realized that the problem with adding details to my pages is it takes me hours to decide on what supplies to use and what techniques to try. I sat back and . . . it was like . . . this is all I’ve accomplished?!
But then I decided it’s not about the layouts or the projects. It’s about the process. I find it therapeutic and really enjoy the hunt for the coordinating paper and the search for the perfect embellishment. So for me it’s more about the process and less about the project, it’s more about the doing and less about the end result.


My Sketch World is hosting an ABC Crop with inspiring challenges, fun games and some awesome prizes , be sure to check it out!

A is for Arrows:




B is for butterflies:



Not only does MSW have the ABC Crop going on this month, the September Sketch is posted on the blog.  I loved this sketch so much I've already used it 3 times :)











A few weeks ago I went to lunch with my friend Barb. We decided to root through some second hand stores and I found this little cabinet that has so many possibilities! I’m thinking I’ll use it in my scrappy room.  I'm thinking a few coats of white paint will do wonders. We’ll see how it turns out?!



I had to come up with an idea for my office bulletin board. When I found this Simple Stories collection at Archivers, I knew just what I wanted to do with it.












No comments:

Post a Comment