Sunday, June 26, 2011

We have been home from our week vacation in FL (where did that week go?) for 5 days and I don’t feel like I’ve accomplished much on my to do list (maybe the list is too long)? I feel guilty when I’m not doing something (cooking, cleaning, and organizing). It must be that hardworking work ethic kind of stuff my parents instilled in me.

I have two more weeks off and I keep promising myself . . . I will take time for me (we’ll see how that goes).

I’m trying to play catch-up with the June challenges at My Sketch World (in-between working on my to do list and getting ready for Jessica, Aaron and the boys to come home).


I did this layout for Ann's a Stitch In Time challenge.

I completed this layout for Sherri's Cooking Up A Layout Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment