Friday, May 20, 2011

Well after a long gray winter it’s finally starting to look like spring here in Ohio. The flowers are starting to bloom and I’ve even heard birds singing.

A spring tradition at our house is spring cleaning. I know . . . a little weird, but I love to clean and organize things. I’ve actually been accused of being a clean freak!? I don’t know about you but spring cleaning makes me feel energized! Spring is a time of fresh starts, a time to move furniture, clean windows, wash walls and vacuum baseboards . . . all to welcome the return of sunshine and warm weather . . . which I might add is long over due! By the time I’m done our house will be refreshed, renewed and more organized and so will I.



I used the May15th sketch from My Sketch World to complete this layout of Elisha.


No comments:

Post a Comment