Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Don’t take things for granted!


I exercise regularly, eat right and at 58 am not taking any medications at all and consider myself healthy. I think I have taken my health for granted because I’m so lucky to have it.
I have had this little annoying numbness and cramping in my hands and feet . . . a type of unexplained neuropathy. I thought it should be checked out and followed up on the advice of my neurologist and had a routine lumbar puncher preformed. There was nothing routine about it. I ended up leaking spinal fluid . . . what an ordeal! After spending 7 days in bed on my back, a doctors office visit, 2 ER visits and an overnight stay in the hospital . . . what a way for God to get my attention! The down time allowed me to have one of those aha moments. I realized (again) that it’s the little things in life that make the big things in life worth while. I was able to gain some clarity and focus as to what I need to be doing. I never doubted that God was there for me . . . but I did wonder what He had in store for me???  I’m giving God all the praise and glory for my healing.


A week of no scrapbooking or card making caused me to go through paper crafting withdrawal lol!
So this past weekend I created two cards - one for the March 15th card challenge at My Sketch World and





(I loved making the flower out of a zipper!)

 the other for the March 17th sketch challenge at AWDML.


No comments:

Post a Comment