Gift Card Pockets
A gift card makes a convenient Christmas gift and it’s more thoughtful than just handing over cash. When wrapping or presenting your gift card add a unique and special flair by placing it in a gift card pocket designed by you.
You can make six of these gift card pockets with one sheet of 12 x 12 paper.
1 sheet of Echo Park double sided Christmas paper
1 sheet of Echo Park Element Stickers
1 sheet of Echo Park Alpha Stickers
Embellishments of your choice
1) Cut your sheet of 12 X 12 paper into six 6” X 4” pieces. Each piece should be 6” wide and 4” tall.
2) Fold the 6” side in half so you have a piece that is 3” X 4”.
3) Cut off the top half of the top flap of the card in half or diagonal depending on which card pocket you are making. You can also fold them different with either side of the pattern paper showing. (I did three with each side of the paper.)
4) Open you card and lay flat.
5) Decorate the front using the sticker sheets and the embellishments of your choice.
6) Turn your card over (inside of card should be showing) and apply glue to the outer edge and the bottom of the left side and adhere to the back side to make your pocket.